Live American Bandstand Night! 60's, 70's, 80's Entertainment Sat June 23 Newmarket

Live Entertainment Featuring "The Dan &Murray Acoustical Experiment"
  Yippee Kayay! A week to go until the TPE Productions next 30plus bash June 23 at Deli House Catering Hall in Newmarket. As with any event, the usual gamut of whatever can go wrong will go wrong syndrome otherwise known as Murphy's law applied. With about a week and a few days to go I was cruising along thinking everything was fine. Then the band tells me they thought I meant Sat the 22nd not Sat the 23rd. I'm being a little sarcastic, actually what happened was when I booked the band -The Dan & Murray Acoustical Experiment, a new band to the area and to each other really as a band but seasoned performers - I initially put the 22nd in the email heading but mentioned Sat in the body if he read that part and then a few days later i sent another to clarify that it the Sat was actually the 23 which suddenly became an issue. Suddenly I had no band with a week and a few to go. Gulp.
Another TPE Event June 23
    A number of thoughts go through your head when something like this happens..firstly getting another on short notice would be tough and secondly would they be as good. I don't just like to host entertainment for its sake no more than do I believe in being in a relationship for the sake of being in one...ooops off topic..back now. ha. Now, I was thinking, need be, I could move the event to a location with a band already there or perhaps get a DJ and do some Elvis in between to keep the live aspect of the promise or...egads not cancel it!!

   But no, thank goodness in the end everything worked out with the band coming and good for that too because I truly do love good entertainment and these guys deliver. From The Beatles, Stones, to Van Halen, and The Eagles, Stevie Miller even The Cars! Time after time these guys have you going,

   "Hey! I remember that song!"

  And smiling, and singing along at times. Should be a good one!

TP