Ladies Night Hot Spots Newmarket and the GTA

Sorry ladies you did miss an ALL MALE REVIEW in Newmarket Ont at Stellar Hall and Event Centre but stay tuned for more in the future.

Meantime here's a link to  a few Newmarket area hotspots featuring Special Ladies Nights

Now to the night you missed out on by not staying tuned to Tom's Top 10.


Hey, I'd much rather be covering female strippers. Ha..I mean...you know what I mean!

As I recall, while a Columnist for CoverStory Newspaper York Region many moons ago, I wrote of the all-male revue held at Fitzgerald's, a long time establishment located on Main St Newmarket. It then was owned by local bar mogul (he had many), now run out of town (got my money!?Ha ), Larry Friel, who was many things, but certainly wasn't afraid to try new things all the time ( he just didn't stick with them long enough to work), but that was one promotion that worked wonderfully as I remember the women acting absolutely nuts! Like animals. Wow. And I mean nuts, cookoo, crazy-nuts..And wilder than men get by far around dancers! Ha, as I remember never looking at my then friend's mom who attended the same again...Memories from the co-o-o-rners of my brain!Ha.

Anyway it would seem this Ladies Night Out in Newmarket Ontario would be one of those "build it and they will come" type deals, so ladies... stay tuned what can I say?...
TP out