Toms Top 10 Entertainment and Restaurant Mother's Day Hot Spots!

Stellar Hall and Event Centre
Newmarket Area Restaurant and Entertainment Tom's Top 10 Guide
Recently I had the fortune of getting out and about during the holidays and new year's season and it spurred me on a wee bit so to speak. First I created a New Year's Eve Guide which went so well, I decided to create a listing Guide of Top 10 choices of restaurants and clubs that offer
both entertainment and good food fare.

I realized there was no reliable place to source local restaurants for night out entertainment and dancing that would also be a good place to eat..or neither for that matter!

Villa Risi has a beautiful Piano Bar too
At any rate, I managed to pop into a few places that had been interested to get on the list and sounds like they all have some cool stuff upcoming.including weekends classic rock live entertainment at Big Chris BBQ, formerly Orleans, and a Valentines Dinner and Dance Feb 14 at Stellar Hall as well as a Drydance Production Feb 15 and Villa Risi features Live Rythm N Blues Entertainment as well!

TOM'S TOP 10 GUIDE

 
New Years Eve went off without a hitch with hosts Highway 11 Car Club, the place filling up over the last few days, and the club hosts putting on a great time. Rob the DJ seemed to really have the groove with the dance floor always busy and have to hand it to him. Really a good buzz in the room and door prizes rounded out the fun along with some poker play.

Shortly thereafter I somehow got stung to come in and help out Stellar Hall & Event Centre with a private function birthday featuring..drum roll...an all male review! Ha. That was a blast from behind the scenes! Women are crazier than men when it comes to these things.Ha. but in a yahoo fun kind of way....I think...Ha...anyway to the sweet girl who thought I looked like Eric Roberts..Nice try! What kind of a guy do you think I am young lady!? You're right!!!! Doh!

Sailor Jerry Party Jan 17
Also dropped into Big Chris BBQ - yes there really is a Big Chris - and on top of all theweekend live entertainment they have - they have some other cool events on the slate such as a Tues Jams,Sailor Jerry tastings and some hot tub parties for April were mentioned! I'll keep you informed!
Beautiful decor at Villa Risi Ristorante
I never knew Villa Risi was so beautiful inside, well I guess I knew but it had been awhile. 
Peter tells me he has a great line up of entertainers from Rythym n Blues to classic rock to piano and invited me to check it out this Friday night I'm looking forward to it and it's - a gorgeous room for someone to showcase their talent!



I have a wack more places to visit in the next few days and am planning to pop in and test / see some of the Newmarket area entertainment and hospitality upcoming this weekend! Stay tuned!

TP Out!