New Years Eve @ Stellar Hall in Newmarket a Divine Time!

Stellar Hall New Years Eve - 2015-16 - $75.00 person, hot hors'oeuvres, buffet dinner includes open bar
Happy New Year! I hope you all have a fabulous time and don't do anything stupid - like make New Year's resolutions. Ha. Well, what can I say, if you're anything like me you're still working on last year's list!

At any rate, my New Years Eve last year turned out be be a ton of fun on a night where I wasn't sure I'd even venture out. And that seemed to be the case for a number, with some seemingly decided not to venture out for New Year's or booked late. Too bad for them!

Although cabs here are great, drinking and driving is may be a factor for some, with many opting for a designated driver when going out as a couple, resulting sometimes in one person letting loose a bit and the other..well...I'm sure often seething. Ha...

Truth is though, for personal reasons, I myself hadn't been that excited about New Years Eve last year, despite knowing there would be great food, some good friends, dancing at Stellar Hall...


I don't know, but the spirits were high for sure by midnight which transferred on into the entire night for me. Uncharacteristically giddy all night, I made the best of my personal feelings and tossed them aside for a good time instead with some good people.... and even nearly broke out of my self imposed shell.


Insert scene from The Wall Is there anybody in there!


New Year's Eve is a special night, and so you want that night to be special in some way, and those around caring about your special night  from fellow guests, to hosts, friends, family, caterers, bartender, right down to coat-check person... and for one magical night at Stellar Hall and Event Centre in Newmarket Ontario, that all came together for me..it just happened to be New Years Eve! Salute! Cheers!

So happy New Year! Visit us on Facebook!
Tom Pearson, TPE Productions

Alfredo livens up the joint with some comedy!